La Mo Cafe hosted an Open Mic Night in the heart of downtown Turlock. The family-owned coffee shop presented the Open Mic as a tribute to local musician, Carter Nelson. Many local artists displayed their musical talents throughout the evening in the bistro's warm and welcoming environment.
Latest Signal Print Edition
- Click to view our latest print publication
- Home Brewed Coffee: Making Your Favorite Drinks at Home
- The Show Must Go On! Six Broadway Cast Recordings to Lift Your Spirits in the Midst of COVID-19
- Mientras Stan State Oficialmente Anuncia Transiciones de Clases por COVID-19, Nuevos Desarrollos Continúan a Surgir
- As Stan State Officially Announces Transition to Online Classes Due to COVID-19, New Developments Continue to Arise
- Cesar Chavez and The United Farm Workers
- César Chávez y La Unión de Campesinos
- Spring Break: Staycation Style
- Let's Read!