Heroes and villains were able to settle their differences to get together to meet all their fans at this Sunday’s Comic-Con at the Turlock Fairgrounds. The annual Turlock Ohana Comic-Con brought everyone together to dress as their favorite characters while providing fans with the opportunity to meet celebrities and wander through the treasure trove of various memorabilia.
One of the many celebrities who attended the event was visual effects artist and animator C. Andrew Nelson.
“It really was a perfect experience," says Nelson when describing his work in special effects for movies such as Star Wars prequels Galaxy Quest and The Perfect Storm along with other films like Enchanted, Rocky Balboa, Jurassic Park 3, and many more.
Happiness and joy are always present at these types of events, as people are given the opportunity to express themselves and show their love and appreciation for all properties of entertainment. Turlock Comic-Con provides a space for the community to bond over a love for movies, comics and television shows. It also gives the fans a chance to meet the people who were responsible for creating some of the projects that they have grown to love so dearly.
Latest Signal Print Edition
- Click to view our latest print publication
- Workers Take Extra Precautions as Businesses Reopen
- Fall 2020 Questions Answered at Virtual University Town Hall Meeting
- Students Face Financial Insecurity Amid COVID-19
- How a Group of Friends Are Staying Connected While Apart
- Home Cooking Tips and Tricks
- The Struggles of Distance Learning
- Local Walmart Staff Express Concern Over Store's COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19: Estudiantes Indocumentados Enfrentan Capas de Miedos